Wiggle has always taken pride in being more than just a retailer. We know the highs and lows of cycling and that’s why we’ve developed Wiggle Cycle Insurance – we want people to experience the joy of cycling without having to worry about the bad stuff. We’re on a mission to:
- Make choosing cycle insurance simple
- Deliver great value cycle insurance for all types of cyclists
- Give you the freedom to choose the protections that will best serve the way you ride
Gator Bikesure Ltd is the administrator of Wiggle Cycle Insurance and is responsible for, among others, issuing policy documents, administering the policy and assessing claims. Gator Bikesure is a cycle insurance business run by passionate cyclists and insurance experts. With over 20 years worth of insurance experience, Gator Bikesure fully understands the risks faced by cyclists and the growing need for insurance products to protect them.
For more information about Gator Bikesure Ltd please visit https://gatorbikesure.co.uk/
Gator Bikesure Ltd is registered under FCA number 710920. The company is registered in England and the registration number is 09492364. The company is an authorised representative of Correlation Risk Partners Ltd(CRP). CRP is authorised to distribute insurance products by the Financial Conduct Authority number 439351.
Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Ltd is the underwriter of Wiggle Cycle Insurance. Red Sands Insurance Group is an independent European insurance group operating across a number of market sectors, offering a range of products and services.
Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Ltd;
- Is a member of A.B.I. The Association of British Insurers
- Is Protected by the F.S.C.S (Financial Services Compensation Scheme)
- Is a member of The Financial Ombudsman Service
- Has over 3 million policyholders
- Hold more than 195% Solvency Requirement
- Paid more than £100 Million in claims to clients in 2018
Since its founding, Red Sands is now authorised to operate in fifteen European countries, offering over fifteen classes of life and general insurance through ten carefully selected partners.
Throughout 2018, Red Sands paid in excess of £100 million in claims and serves more than three million policyholders- an important measure of financial strength and why your policy is safe. For further information about Red Sands please visit www.redsands.gi.